Netgear EX2800 setup | New Extender Setup | mywifiext.net
Netgear EX2800 Setup
EX2800 is a new addition to the mid-range extenders from Netgear. Netgear EX2800 setup is easy and can be done through mywifiext.net or WPS.
Call Us for Assistance
Our experts will provide the best resolution possible for the Netgear Extender Setup.
Chat with Us
Chat with Us for any query you may have about your Netgear Extender.
Netgear AC750 EX2800 Extender Overview
Netgear AC750 EX2800 Extender expands the signals of your existing network. It delivers AC dual-band WiFi up to 750Mbps. It enhances the speed and connectivity where the signal is intermittent or weak. Netgear AC750 Extender is pocket-friendly and ideal for the ultimate gaming and HD video streaming. It offers the desired connectivity you need for your devices.
It can be set up through any device such as a computer, phone, iPad, etc. It is compatible with every router. The user can easily set up this extender with any router.
Netgear EX2800 Key Features:
- Boosts Existing WiFi– Improve the range issues of your WiFi and provide a strong and stable connection.
- Two WiFi Modes– You can use it As An Extender or As An Access Point.
- Ethernet Port– It has an ethernet port that we can use for a hardwired connection with a gaming console or smart TV.
- Dual-Band WiFi– It can extend both bands 2.4Ghz and 5GHz of your router up to 750Mbps.
- External Antennas– It has two external antennas which provide better WiFi coverage.
- FastLane Technology– It uses both WiFi bands to establish one high-speed connection, which is ideal for HD video streaming and gaming.
LED Behavior of Netgear EX2800
EX2800 has 4 lights on the front panel. Consist of Power LED, WPS LED, Router link LED and Device Link LED.
- Off means that the extender is not getting power.
- Solid Amber denotes that the extender is blinking.
- Solid Green means that the extender is powered on.
- Off means, WPS is not in use.
- Blinking Green means that the WPS connection is initiated.
- Solid Green means that the WPS connection is established.
Router Link LED:
Router link LED stipulates connection between your wireless router and the extender.
- Off means no connection to the router.
- Solid Green means that the extender has the best connection with the router.
- Solid Amber means that the connection between your router and extender is OK or Good.
- Solid Red means the poor connection between your extender and the router.
Netgear EX2800 Setup
Netgear EX2800 Setup is an easy task to do. It is a plug-and-play device. One can easily configure this by pressing the WPS button on it. If WPS is not working try to reset your extender. The user needs to press WPS on the router and extender. It will take few seconds to set up the connection between the router and extender.
If the user wants to setup Netgear EX2800 Setup via a Web browser or mywifiext.net URL. The user can follow the instructions below:
- Plug your Netgear EX2800 Extender into the power outlet.
- Connect your computer or mobile phone with WiFi Network.
- Open a web browser and type mywifiext.net or 192.168.1.250 in the browser.
- It will take you to the login or create an account screen.
- Create your account by filling in your Username, Password, and Security Questions. Click on Next.
- Now select the mode, how would you like to setup? As an Extender or Access Point.
- Select your WiFi that you would like to extend and click on Next.
- Enter your WiFi Password and Click on Next.
- It will take some time to establish the connection between the router and extender.
- Once your Netgear EX2800 Extender will setup, you suppose to get Three Solid Green Lights on it. If you are getting three lights, it means your extender is setup.
Disclaimer: mywifilext.net is an independent service provider. Use of the brand name and products are for representation and education purposes only.