Netgear EX5000 Setup | New Extender Setup | mywifiext.net
Netgear EX5000 Setup
EX5000 extender is designed to get rid of dead zones in small to medium-sized houses. Netgear Ex5000 setup can be done through Netgear Genie or WPS.
Call Us for Assistance
Our experts will provide the best resolution possible for the Netgear Extender Setup.
Chat with Us
Chat with Us for any query you may have about your Netgear Extender.
LED Behavior of Netgear EX5000
EX5000 has 4 lights on the front panel. Consist of Power LED, WPS LED, Router link LED and Device Link LED.
- Off means that the extender is not getting power.
- Solid Amber denotes that the extender is blinking.
- Solid Green means that the extender is powered on.
- Off means, WPS is not in use.
- Blinking Green means that the WPS connection is initiated.
- Solid Green means that the WPS connection is established.
Router Link LED:
Router link LED stipulates connection between your wireless router and the extender.
- Off means no connection to the router.
- Solid Green means that the extender has the best connection with the router.
- Solid Amber means that the connection between your router and extender is OK or Good.
- Solid Red means the poor connection between your extender and the router.
Disclaimer: mywifilext.net is an independent service provider. Use of the brand name and products are for representation and education purposes only.